Monday, April 9, 2007

Coming Soon

Dear Prospective Wanderer,

This site is a collection of people I know and maybe you know. TransContinental acts as a portal for each of their thoughts, feelings, musings or whatever they feel like posting. Ideally, it's the musings of each of my friends in relation to where they're living right now (LA, New York, Miami; Antigua, Guatamala; Denver, Austin; San Fransico, maybe even Ames, Iowa.)

This is a site in progress. I would have one of those lame under contruction images, but I stopped doing that crap in '99, ya feel me?

Everyone has a story about something funny that happened to them in their city, and what they think is great. The hope is to bring all of my friend's great ideas, conversations, and passions into one site.

So, if you're reading this and you want to be a part of, or you got a great idea, then send it on down.

Jeffo

No comments: